Sunday, March 12, 2006

* Giggle * Chuckle * Giggle *

I just happened to sing in my dream, the children's song "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round..."
Suddenly, my boyfriend appeared in my dream and started to sing "The wheels on the rabbit go round and round, round and round, round and round...". The reason for him to put rabbit in it is, he loves rabbit, he just loves to relate everything to his beloved rabbit puppet. Funny huh!
Then, I thought of something even more interesting and could not stop laughing while I was singing "The rabbit on the wheel goes round and round, round and round, round and round..."
Hmm...I am not gonna describe what the hell is actually going on when the rabbit goes round the wheel of a bicycle, a car, a bus, etc. Just use your imagination!
Oh well, if you found it extremely difficult to do so. I reckon, you should try the Happy Tree Friends which is the most witty but brutal and crimson cartoon I have ever watched.

No comments: