Friday, March 10, 2006

Household ChitChat # 1

Hello everybody, how are you? Yeah, it's me again!

Well, i wonder what should i write about...hmm, i just got a mission impossible done after struggling for a very long time. What is it? i called the Customer Service Consultant of ANZ Bank.

The voice message apologised for 5 times about keep me waiting, i finally got the chance to talk to an Indian lady, told her that i forgot my password of my Internet Banking and couldn't log on. Then, with her very strong Indian accent, she gave me a temporary code that allows me to log on and type in a new password.

From now on, once again, i can use this Internet Banking to check my balance, my transaction history, transfer my money from one account to another account, pay bills, etc. It's gonna be very convenient.

Okay, it's very late now, i better get some sleep, get energy to face the challenge of tomorrow. Good night!

Love,
Sammie

No comments: