Thursday, March 16, 2006

I Am 22-Day-Old

Life span means the average or maximum length of time an organism, a material, or an object can be expected to survive or last.
In general, large animals tend to live longer than their smaller relatives as they used up their energy in a slower rate, but there are exceptions. Human is longer-lived than any other mammals. For a human, without any external factor, it is possible for him to live up to 100-120 years old; 3-4 years for a mouse; 70-80 years for an elephant; 130-170 years for a turtle and after a salmon reproducing its offsprings, it dies.
Alrighty, just before you guys fell asleep or swore because of this wearisome introduction with superfluous words and sentences, I better start to tell my story.
I had a thought-provoking dream...I was in an alien place where people are a year older every "day". Well, actually they are not only getting a year or "day" older, they do grow. Explain. They experience the growth of a year in one day, when they are sleeping at night. Explain. A baby there that borns today, will look like a 1-year-old of us the next day. And as a matter of that, if we can live up to 100-year-old, people at that place that only live up to 100-day-old.
What will you do if your life only last for 100 days? For my boyfriend, let me take a wild guess. He will prefer to spend 25 hours on playing RPG. For me, my time will be spend on writing blogs maybe, to keep a record of my life experiences. For the people at that place, they spend their time on having fun and loving each other, as they do not have much time to see their families and friends.
Life is short! Better be organised and act out the most you can.

No comments: