Friday, March 10, 2006

What's Dream?

To my understanding, dream is a series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in your mind during certain stage of sleep. Involuntarily, means you can hardly control. As it happens or is done without your control or aware of, you do not have to think about it. I would be really glad if I do not have to care about anything. Just place me in a safe place, feed me and keep me survive!
To my understanding, dream is a state of abstraction, a condition or achievement that is longed for, with wild fancy or hope. Well, I do dream of travelling around in another galaxy and meeting people from different planets, learning about their languages and cultures. I do dream of owning a huge amount of books and free time that allow me to keep reading and reading for days and nights. But then, I will have to dream of myself being bright and sharp enough that can comprehend all the knowledge in those books, no matter what languages do they written in, what subjects are they talking about. As I can imagine, it is gonna be exceptionally beautiful and excellent experience, even you laugh at me, define me as an unrealistic idiot.

No comments: