Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mummify Yourself

Hey guys, have you ever dreamt of being extremely wealthy, that you can use your money to do whatever "elegant" thing you want? No matter what your answer is, I am gonna tell you a news I read on the net today.

fayed to tell the timeThe title of the news is "Fayed to tell the time". It is about the owner of Harrods (Department Store), Mohammed Fayed wants to be mummified, embalmed when he dies and made into the hour hand of the massive timepiece on the roof of his Knightsbridge store.

Does it sound interesting or mad to you? As you can imagine, if Fayer really carries out his plan, he is gonna attached to a rotor and slowly inch around the clock, be used to tell the time for years to come.


Hmm...I am not sure whether I wanna see a dead body when I am trying to tell the time. How about you? What do you think about this idea?

Well, if I ever have a lot of money, I will probably spend it in a way that is "meaningful", which I am still thinking what it can be...haha!

No comments: